This recipe is one of my absolute favorites! It is super quick and easy to make and SO tasty. Right now I am so obsessed with voodles (veggie noodles), especially zoodles (zucchini noodles); I make them at least twice a week, if not more. For this recipe, I recommend zoodles, but butternut squash noodles taste just as good (I used butternut squash for the dish in the picture, which is why it’s orange lol). Hope you guys love this dish as much as I do!
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 zucchini, 1 butternut squash, or store bought voodles (or whatever veggie you want to make your voodles out of. If I buy pre-spiralized, I usually buy the Veggie Noodle Co. brand)
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
- If you did not but pre-spiralized voodles, spiralize your vegetables.
- Heat a medium sized pan and add the coconut oil. Heat on medium until coconut oil is completely melted.
- Add garlic and voodles to the pan and sauté at medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté for about 1-2 more minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes and parmesan.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.