Happy Tuesday babes!! So today I was craving a super creamy smoothie, but didn’t have many ingredients around the house. This smoothie is literally a bunch of random ingredients that I had that ended up tasting AMAZING. I do this quite often and trust me, most of my random smoothies don’t turn out, but this one is bomb. It is super creamy and nutrient dense, with a hint of sweetness. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did 🙂
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 an avocado
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Unsweetened coconut shavings (optional: for garnish)
- Add all of the ingredients together (except garnish) into a blender. Pro Tip: roll the lime around on a hard surface with your palm before cutting and squeezing. This makes it easier to squeeze the lime, as they can be difficult to juice.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish or add toppings.